Cracksealing machines 300l and 500l
- Sealing bitumen mastic structure edges with bituminous crack and joint sealant, bitumen, etc.
- Joints between bitumen mastic strips
- Filling joint gaps in roads, airports, bridges and flyovers
- Repair of bituminous and concrete pavement cracks
- Sealing tram induction loops etc.
- sealing compounds in solid form(cubes)
- sealing compounds in liquid form
- asphalt – also modified with polymers,
- sealing compounds as Bornit etc.,
- bituminous emulsions, etc.
Principle of operation:
- safe and simple sealant loading through angled doors provides splash-proof loading.
- mass is heated in oil-jacketed tank indirectly and dissolved into a working form without the risk of overheating or burning.
- during the heating of the mass the manual lance with wire is initially heated in a starting chamber.
- the heated in the tank sealing compound is given by the pump through a wire with manual lance into the gap.
- amount of mass flowing out of the lance is adjustable by valve.
- the machine can be equipped with a built-in compressor used for cleaning the cracks with compressed air before filling.
|TECHNICAL DATA:||Cracksealing machines Hydrog ZSK-500|
|Insulation of tank and pump chamber||mineral wool, 50mm|
aluminum - steel
|Tank filling||through the upper hatch with safety cover|
|Mass heating||indirect - thermal oil|
|Heating||Electric oil-burner in a closed casing|
|The maximum mass heating temperature||240 °C|
|Mass mixing||vertical mixer with hydraulic drive|
|Mass dosing||hydraulically driven pump|
|Sealing||lance with flow efficiency valve|
|Internal combustion engine||Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 23 HP petrol|
|Source of compressed air||compressor with disconnectable drive + compressed air tanks|
|Self-supporting construction||on its own frame dedicated to load-carrying body or trailers|
|Working lights + warning orange flash||YES|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2608x 1450 x 1750 mm|
- towing speed up to 80 km/h
- single-or 2-axle tandem
- overrun brake
- coupling ball or towing eye in accordance with DIN standard
- working lights, warning orange flash