HYDROG OLH-3850 Airfield cleaning machine
Airport cleaning machine is intended for cleaning runway pavements from sand, gravel, snow, ice, and metal debris with a rotary roller brush with hydraulic drive, blower fan and magnetic plate. Depending on the version, the machine is compatible with a road tractor, a truck or a tractor.
|TECHNICAL DATA||HYDROG OLH-3850 AIRFIELD CLEANING MACHINE|
|Maximum working speed||60 km/h|
|Cleaning width at 30o brush rotation||3.850 mm|
|Maximum cleaning output||231.000 m²/h|
|Length||truck 10.8 m / road tractor 10.6 m|
|No. of cartridges around the periphery||20|
|Brush rotation||± 30o|
|Brush diameter||Ø 1000 mm|
|Brush length||4.460 mm|
|Brush speed||0 ÷ 800 rpm|
|Lifting - lowering - rotating||hydraulic - cylinders|
|Gauge wheels||500 x 8 - 4 pcs.|
|Type||Iveco Cursor 8|
|Electrical system voltage:||24 V|
|Starter power||4,5 kW|
|Fuel consumption (diesel oil)||206 g/kWh|
|Fuel tank capacity||340 dm³|
|Delivery||8 m3/ sec|
|Air outlet velocity||400 km/h|
|Lifting - lowering||hydraulic - cylinder|
|Tires||2 x 385/65 R22,5 TL|
|Support stand||hydraulically extended|
|Working area dimensions||400 mm x 2800 mm|
|Lowering to the working position||Hydraulic|
|Magnets||permanent 26 ÷29 kJ/m3: 80|
- Tested to EURO-3 and Tier-2.
- Low fuel consumption, high durability and reliability.
- Protected with the following sensors:
- hydraulic oil leakage
- engine oil pressure drop
- clogged air filter.
- high engine temperature.
- exceeding maximum hydraulic oil temperature
- Sensors shut down machine engine
- in case the parameters are exceeded.
- Engine control panel with:
- Ignition switch
- Engine speed indicator
- Brush speed indicator,
- Fuel gauge,
- Oil pressure gauge,
- Coolant temperature indicator,
- Emergency stop indicator.
- Emergency switch.
Combustion engine casing
- Hydraulic lifting via control panel
- access to the engine and hydraulics
- Emergency lifting with a manual hydraulic pump
- The brush is supported by two rocker arms - during operation it moves on four wheels, independent from the cleaning machine frame, providing perfect adjustment to the surface.
- Brush lifting hydraulics is set in the floating position.
- Hydraulic brush drive
- Brush cartridge design enables fast replacement and easy maintenance. Cartridge replacement does not require shaft balancing.
- Brush path correction is manual in standard version, electric or hydraulic adjustment is optional.
- Heavy duty fan – 8 m3/s – blowing the surface behind the brush roller
- Hydraulic drive
- Hydraulic lowering to the working position
- Directional diffuser with hydraulic control
- Left / right direction change coupled with brush direction change
- Trailing axle of the rear suspension on pneumatic springs with adjustable stiffness for high cleaning and transport speeds.
- SAF axle is maintenance - free (inspection every 150,000 km).
- Removing ferromagnetic impurities from the surface
- Hydraulic lowering
- Easy plate cleaning
- The cleaner is compatible with trucks, road tractors and tractors.
- Switching from operation to transport mode in several seconds with a single operator.
- Control of cleaner movement and emergency stop from the tractor cab.
- Hydraulic control of the gauge wheel for easy machine positioning at standstill.
- Pneumatic rear axle suspension for increased durability of all machine components.
- Easy machine operation and maintenance.
- The engine is automatically shut down in case of engine or hydraulics failure.